One of the big questions that can arise after knowing this information is: how do I know if my team’s well-being is compromised?
Here are some signs of poor emotional health that HR professionals, leaders, and even co-workers may observe daily. They are:
- Lack of satisfaction and contentment with life
- Imbalance between work and rest
- Lack of enthusiasm and ability to have fun
- Less stress management skills
- Loss or reduction of self-confidence and/or self-esteem
- Lack of resilience to deal with challenges
In the hybrid or remote work scenarios, such points can also be observed through:
- Disinterest in attending meetings, even when invited to speak
- Spending too much time in meetings with the camera turned off
- Decline in productivity
- Abandoning activities or hobbies you used to enjoy
- Carelessness with health in general
The indicators mentioned above can appear in different intensities, so a more personalized and detailed analysis is necessary to be able to determine whether these factors are being caused by agents that are internal or external to the company, and how to solve them in the most appropriate way.